Global Telecommunications Corporation
A Global Telecommunications Corporation was experiencing difficulty in handling an ever increasing volume of incoming Accounts Payable mail, leading to excessive processing delays. Their desire was to address this problem before it became unmanageable.
- How to streamline the Accounts Payable process while substantially reducing costs
- How to eliminate the handling of paper and the manual Accounts Payable data entry function
All accounts payable invoices are now redirected to ACI where they are processed and accounts payable data is made available to the client for upload into their financial system for payment processing.
- Over 70% reduction in department overhead
- Elimination of accounts payable hardcopy, faxed or emailed invoices
- Acceleration of accounts payable invoice processing
- Elimination of late payment fees
- Improved opportunity to take advantage of vendor discounts
- Substantial improvement in vendor relations